To achieve high quality outcomes for our learners through focusing on:
- Outstanding teaching, learning and progression (minimum of Grade 2 Ofsted)
- Achieving high levels of achievement (above national average QAR)
- Provide improvements to sector-relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Identify and provide opportunities for improved local employability (60% employment outcomes on employability programmes)
- Support learners to identify and achieve sector-relevant progression opportunities
- Provide an enrichment curriculum meeting key national and local needs
- Continuing to improve levels of efficiency and remain in outstanding financial health.