Want to work for Sysco? Here are our current opportunities...
Brief overview of the role
To provide an administration service to the Sysco Group on a daily basis; working closely with the Administration Coordinator to ensure all work is completed accurately and to specific deadlines, whilst learning on the job and having support throughout.
Monday to Friday, flexi time between 8am-5:30pm. Total hours per week: 36.00
To work as part of a professional team providing administration functions relating to Government funding, training and qualifications. Activities will be wide and varied, and will include the use of several IT systems, processing paperwork whilst learning about funding and the training industry. Duties to include:
- Learning to use and update various databases and systems
- Scanning and renaming certificates and keeping the database up to date
- Filing and recording paperwork related to training starting and completing
- To create portfolios for training courses and qualifications
- Keeping stock levels of paperwork up to date
- Logging and distributing of incoming and outgoing post
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general queries including internal and external employers
- Contribute to team effort via a flexible approach in line with all our processes and contracts
The above description covers the different duties and responsibilities of the job. The description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
GCSE English and maths at Grace A*-C/ 9-4 or equivalents
If the successful candidate proves themselves to be a hard working team member, who adapts well to the company, there may be a long term opportunity to progress into the organisation as a permanent team member. This vacancy has become available as the previous apprentice, has been offered a permanent position within the organisation.